We look forward to returning to celebrating the Eucharist together again in our church from Monday 10th May. Over four months have passed since we were last permitted to gather and pray in our church as a community.
All Masses will be celebrated in Athboy Church because of its capacity for social distancing. It remains important to take precautions to prevent spread of the virus.
A reminder when coming to Mass please ….
- use hand sanitizer as you enter the church
- sit with members of your household & respect distancing from others
- no more than two households per seat
- kneeling is not permitted in some seats to ensure distancing
- wear a mask or face covering to protect others
- receive Holy Communion on your hands
- help us – by cleaning the space you occupy after Mass
- avoid the sacristy area
- maintain social distancing outside the church before and after Mass
- if you feel unwell remain at home and seek medical advice